Mt. Calvary Lutheran was officially organized on November 20, 1951 with 46 charter members. Our congregation is ideally located on the northwest side of Dayton just off Exit 29 to the south of Interstate 70 in the city of Englewood, between Meijer’s and the former Good Samaritan North Hospital. Actually our former Church building was where Meijer’s now sits. They bought eight of our twelve acres of property and we built our current church on the remaining four acres. Our new site was dedicated to the Glory of God on April 21, 1991.